1. Price, for what you get Bassyaks is the most affordable
2. Over 120 different kits designed for specific models, no universal kits
3. Remove the motor in 10 seconds, for transporting
4. The motor can be raised and lowered from the seat both vertically and horizontally
5. The motor can be tilted to gain ground clearance, from the seat.
6. The motor can be run as a surface prop, also effective for removing weeds or debris from the prop
7. Directional rear propulsion offers the best maneuverability
8. Almost unlimited run time, using any 12 volt battery, even multiple batteries
9. Quiet, no whine , No vibration like other systems
10. Can be surf launched, can be beached without damage.
11. Can be dry launched, no standing in the water to launch
12. Very low center of gravity, like a sailboat keel , no cavitation in rough seas
13. Self righting if capsized, which is very hard to do because of the pendulum effect of the motor
14. The best maneuvering EK out there.
15. The motor stays in the water, not raising out, when reverse is engaged
16. The motor is spring loaded and will jump up to a safe position if an underwater obstacle is encountered, pull the lever and it will return to the normal position
17. The tank well is still useful
18. Clean factory looking setup.
19. The same battery can be used for all of your electronics, you don’t need a separate 12 volt battery
20. The motor is rated IP68 (submersible)